- Define your objectives for learning, networking and collaboration at your next conference.
- Define the three objectives of the host organization for the conference.
- Define three objectives for the prospective participants.
- What are your expectations of your conference speakers?
- Expand on your theme for your conference and develop a statement of about 500 words to describe the essence of the event and why people should attend. This can be utilized to create promotional and marketing materials.
For more advice, visit www.innovativeconferences.com.