The WorldHotels brand has launched in Canada with the introduction of nine hotels across the luxury, elite and crafted collections. The properties are all owned by Prestige Hotels & Resorts, and features some of the finest upscale properties across British Columbia.
“This expansion into Canada is monumental for the WorldHotels brand and we’re thrilled to be joining with Prestige Hotels & Resorts, such a well-respected Canadian hotel company,” said Ron Pohl, president of WorldHotels. “Each of these nine properties captures the spirit of its location and brings something special and unique to our collection. We see tremendous opportunity for growth throughout Canada and these hotels set the stage perfectly for the expansion of our brand across the country.”
The nine hotels offer a variety of services and amenities such as complimentary bikes or e-bikes, sporting equipment, beach toys and board games to help guests enjoy the beauty surrounding each property.
The nine hotels are:
- Prestige Oceanfront Resort Sooke, Luxury Collection
- Prestige Harbourfront Resort Salmon Arm, Luxury Collection
- Prestige Treasure Cove Resort Prince George, Elite Collection
- Prestige Lakeside Resort Nelson, Elite Collection
- Prestige Beach House Kelowna, Crafted Collection
- Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, Crafted Collection
- Prestige Cranbrook Rocky Mountain Resort, Crafted Collection
- Prestige Kamloops Hotel, Crafted Collection
- Prestige Mountain Resort Rossland, Crafted Collection
“It is an honour to join the WorldHotels portfolio,” comments Joe Huber, CEO, Prestige Hotels & Resorts. “WorldHotels has represented the gold standard in global hospitality for decades, making this an ideal partnership for us and our hotels. We have a long history of providing luxury travel experiences in British Columbia and we believe the power of WorldHotels will elevate our offerings to our valued guests.”