As travel continues to make its return in most parts of the world, the 11th annual Booking.com Traveller Review Awards recognize travel providers for their commitment to providing consistently excellent service and hospitality over the course of the year.
This year’s Most Welcoming Places have all been identified based on the share of accommodation partners receiving a Traveller Review Award 2023 and provide even the most seasoned traveller with inspiration for their future trips. Here are the most welcoming places across Canada.
2023’s Most Welcoming Cities in Canada
- Baie Saint Paul, Quebec
- Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
- Golden, British Columbia
- St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Banff, Alberta
- Jasper, Alberta
- Mont-Tremblant, Quebec
- Quebec City, Quebec
- Revelstoke, British Columbia
- Moncton, New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador makes its debut in the top 10 Most Welcoming Regions on Earth, with Nova Scotia claiming the title of Most Welcoming Region in Canada.
2023’s Most Welcoming Regions in Canada
- Nova Scotia
- British Columbia
The real stars of the show, the local properties themselves, have earned consistent Booking.com scores of 9.7 or higher across anywhere from 50 to over 400 reviews. Here are 10 of the consistently highest rated Traveller Reviews Awards properties in Canada.
- Alicion Bed & Breakfast, Lunenburg, Nova Scotia
- L’Ancrage Bed & Breakfast, Saint Louis de Kent, New Brunswick
- Canyon Ridge Lodge, Golden, British Columbia
- Beaujolais Boutique B&B, Banff, Alberta
- A Wave From It All villa, Port Saunders, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Radium Elk Park B & B, Radium Hot Springs, Alberta
- Princess and the Pea Hotel, Langley, British Columbia
- La Maison de Sophie, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
- Golden Acres Mountain Lodge, Golden, British Columbia
- Spirit Lodge at Silverstar, Vernon, British Columbia