Registration has opened for the International Association of Exhibitions and Events’ (IAEE) annual Women’s Leadership Forum.
“The Women’s Leadership Forum features a unique blend of programming that resonates among attendees regardless of how long they have been in the industry or where they are in their career development,” says IAEE executive vice-president and chief operating officer, Cathy Breden. “The diversity among attendees and speakers creates such an atmosphere of connection and camaraderie that it has become a must-attend event for industry professionals seeking to flourish in their professional and personal lives.
Sessions presented at this year’s event include:
- Blazing Trails and Creating Pathways: Personal Insights on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, presented by Michelle Duke of the National Association of Broadcasters Leadership Foundation
- Navigating Conflict: How to Advocate for Yourself and Be Heard, presented by Amy E. Gallo of Amy E. Gallo Consulting Inc.
- Define Your Beauty: Harnessing the Power of your Personal Uniqueness, presented by Joanna Lohman, former member of the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team, human rights activist and LGBTQ adversity speaker
- Embarking on a Permission Mission: Giving yourself the Okay to Succeed, presented by Cindy McGovern of Orange Leaf Consulting
- Stories not Statistics: Using Emotional Intelligence to Transform Multi-Team Success, presented by Alyson Van Hooser of Van Hooser Associates Inc.
The IAEE Women’s Leadership Forum will take place Sept. 22-23, at the Baltimore Convention Center.